Welcome to the feedback thread for the Bridge Wallet closed beta test
The goal of this test is to collect your bug reports, ideas, suggestions and feature requests on Bridge Wallet and its features, interface, experience, design.
Tell us what you like and what you don’t!
You are free to test the app as you want, but below are some processes we would like you to test with particular attention:
- The identification process
- The token trading functions (buy/sell buttons)
- Make sure you have version 1.0.16 or above installed
- This closed beta test takes place on testnet.
- When you first launch the wallet, you can restore an existing Ethereum address or create a new one. We would ideally like you to test both, but if you restore an existing address make sure to use an empty address.
- When you do the identification process, you don’t have to provide real information and documents.
- The identification process will be manual on our side for this test, so please be patient when waiting to receive a confirmation.
- A special “Request Funds” button has been placed on the wallet’s main screen that you can use to get:
** 1 ETH
** 1,000 m-EUR
** 1,000 MPS tokens
- Once you identify, you will also receive 1,000 m-CHF in your wallet to test the differences between a tokenized currency that is accessible without prior identification and one that requires it.
If you find bugs when testing the app, make sure to provide as much information as possible to help us identify the problem:
- Provide a screenshot of the problem when possible
- Provide the screen on which the problem occurred
- Describe the issue in detail
What is the Bridge Wallet?
Bridge Wallet is a mobile app providing a simple interface to interact with Ethereum addresses and tokens issued on the Bridge ecosystem.
Here are the main features of the wallet:
- Access an existing Ethereum address or create a new one (non-custodial)
- Send and receive Ethers and ERC20 tokens
- Add and withdraw tokenized fiat currencies
- Browse, buy and manage digital assets issued on Bridge
- Manage events of Bridge assets such as shareholder voting, dividend payout, etc.
- Create and manage a single KYC profile for all your Bridge assets
- Link multiple Ethereum addresses to that profile
- Buy and sell assets with no concept of deposit/withdrawals but allowances given to the smart contract, with direct P2P swaps taking place upon match
Please note that the features you test in this closed beta won’t necessarily be included in the public release of the app, but be included in later versions.
Who is it for?
- Investors in tokenized assets
- Holders of cryptocurrencies
Closed beta dates:
- Start: 22/01/2020
- End: 05/02/2020
Active participants in the beta test will receive a gift for their effort
Once the closed beta is over, we will correct the bugs found and implement the feedback received when possible. We’ll reserve a few weeks to do this properly, after which the public version will be released.
Post your test feedback below!